Friday 14 May 2010

WIN signed prints from What the Jackdaw Saw!

Do you love creating beautiful jewellery or would you like to give it a go?

They're holding a challenge on the Jewelry and Trinkets board Over at craftster.org anyone can join in, just register and give it a go, you've got nothing to lose and a whole lot to gain!

The theme is SUMMERTIME

The winner will receive their choice of either one 8x8 inch print, or two 5x5 inch prints from my shop over at What the Jackdaw Saw - If you're lucky enough to win the challenge but you can't find what you're looking for, all you have to do is message me at Craftster so we can sort something out for you!

1 comment:

  1. I'm a novice at jewelry myself, but I can't wait to see what everyone else makes in this challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear my readers thoughts, please do comment if you have the time x