Tuesday 31 May 2011

30 days of creativity

After reading Becky Button's blog post, I have officially pledged to @createstuff that for each day of June I will create 'something'! As scary as it sounds, I'm actually pretty excited to see what I come up with! Particularly on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd when I won't be at home and have to pack light, I will be creating on-the-move so that should prove to be rather umm.. interesting! I'll need a serious plan of action for these three days but for the rest of the month I'm hoping to just go with the flow and am really excited to see what I come up with!

Why not jump on the bandwagon and join in with #30daysofcreativity? Take a look at the website to find out more about it and how to get involved and if like me you are a little skeptical/scared, Here are 30 reasons to participate. 

Good luck! Let me know if you're joining me! ♥

3 comments:

  1. Definitely a bit scared!

    I've got a few little kits/patterns to follow if I get stuck for time or ideas (or feel especially shy!) - I hope that's not cheating... :O

    Looking forward to seeing how you get on in the first three days - good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, good luck! Now you've mentioned patterns, I've got loads I can turn to if I need to! Will try to refrain though :)

    Just searching blogs for inspiration for my first 3 days.. so far, nothing! eeek!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about taking some pictures? Drawing pictures of your sewn work? Crochet - could be small enough to take with you?

    I'm sure you'll do something fab!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear my readers thoughts, please do comment if you have the time x