Thursday 14 April 2011

And the Winner is..

First of all I want to say thank you all for your fab entries, all of the looks sound absolutely fabulous and I wish I had a jacket for all of you! Now then, after a slight hiccup over the last deadline date (and a big hole in my pocket for a new PC), we have a winner for the Vintage Jacket! 



Congratulations to Sevgi Ky. Look after it, won't you! Please email your postal address to DearestJackdaw@googlemail.com and I will get it in the post asap!

PS: Remember, you have until the end of April to enter my other giveaway!

3 comments:

  1. That side-buttoned jacket has a quaint feel to it- very classy in its color and design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This vintage jacket could really be paired with a dress of a neutral color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This will look good on any items you prefer to match. Choose the right color as well.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear my readers thoughts, please do comment if you have the time x