Tuesday 29 November 2011

Dearest Jackdaw 2012 Calendars

My 2012 Fine Art calendars are here! Over the past couple of months I've been browsing through thousands of my photographs to find the perfect colour and image combinations for each and I now have four different calendars to choose from, they make PERFECT Christmas gifts and stocking stuffers.

Available in Paris, Flora, Seasonal and Pretty. Just click on any of the images below for more information.

I'd love to know what you think! Page layouts courtesy of my wonderful Cousin Sam

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! They are gorgeous. I think the Seasonal is my favorite... no wait... the Pretty is my favorite. I can't decide. They are all just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pretty one, though they are all pretty <3 sending you sparkles ***

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are gorgeous! Beautiful images

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear my readers thoughts, please do comment if you have the time x