Thursday 20 October 2011

Find me this Christmas

I've been so very busy since the move - I've been working, sewing, photographing and creating each and every day to make up the stock for all the events I'm attending this Christmas! For those of you interested in coming along to any of them, here's where you'll be able to find me! 


9th and 10th November 2011 - The Rare Brand Market, Goodwood Racecourse

20th November 2011 - Boutique Market, Portsmouth Guildhall

3rd December 2011 - Christmas Open House, Walderton (friends and family - please contact for more information)

10th December 2011 - The Dorset Art and Craft Show, Dorchester Corn Exchange

18th December 2011- Boutique Market, Portsmouth Guildhall

If you want to know more about any of these events, just click on the banners and posters below for more information. These are great opportunities to do your Christmas shopping or stock up on  beautiful unique bits and pieces that you rarely find on the high street, from all sorts of wonderful sellers!


 Hope to see you there ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear my readers thoughts, please do comment if you have the time x