Thursday 15 March 2012

Birthday, Sale and Free Prints ♥

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEE! Well, not ME, me.. but to Dearest Jackdaw for she is ONE YEAR YOUNG TODAY! I even made a cake or 12. (The rest were long gone before I could snap this piccy!)

So, what has the year taught me? That I love my job? Yes indeed I do. And I cannot WAIT to see what the next year has in store - there are already so many things I want to do I'm finding it tricky to keep up with myself!


I have a whole bunch of new books waiting to be listed. They're all sorts of new colours with pretty colourful binding and beautiful handmade cotton rag paper ideal for budding artists. I'm also going to try my hand at doll making. Results may or may not be posted here based on what she turns out like! (you remember the last doll I made right..? No..? You can see.. 'it' here if you like but I warn you, it's not a pretty sight!)

In the meantime, to celebrate my first birthday not only am I having a little sale, but I'll be giving away a *FREE signed 6x4 print worth £5 with every single order whilst stocks last! The image below contains examples of some of my work ♥

Clicking on this image will take you to my shop (opens in a new window)
*This offer is available whilst stocks last. One print per order. Each and every print has been signed on the reverse by me. The free print you recieve will be selected via a lucky-dip so everyone gets a little surprise with their order. Available on ALL orders including sale items. Head on over to My Shop for a browse

4 comments:

  1. Many Happy Returns Dearest Jackdaw! You chose a good date as it makes you a pisces- creative, imaginative and a dreamer! And it's exactly a week after my real birthday :)
    Good luck with your doll making- feel free to give me a shout if you think I can lend some advice, or if you want a symapthetic (actually-empathetic) ear from someone who has lived the frustrations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Mythillogical! I'm sure I'll be calling for your aid in no time when my doll legs are cracking and breaking or I can't quite get the faces correct! I'm sure I'll love it :)

    Happy real birthday for last week, I hope you had a blast! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Dearest Jackdaw! Loving that cake photo at the top, yum! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated bloggy birthday!!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear my readers thoughts, please do comment if you have the time x